FCM is a modern barrier-free fitness center:
- 600 m2 gym (Grünsport machines) and special halls for group exercises H.E.A.T. program, indoor cycling, indoor rowing, TRX, circuit and fitness training or for massages.
- The hall for martial arts with tatami has dimensions of 15 x 15 meters.
- Mirror hall with an area of 225 m2 with a deck suitable for gymnastic aerobics, group exercises with music, modern dance and martial arts.
- Lecture hall with a capacity of 220 seats and a classroom for 60 students (equipped with audiovisual equipment).
- Boulder Center - a climbing wall with an area of 280 m2 for bouldering climbing.
- Near the complex is the possibility of accommodation and meals at the Hotel Palacky or a student hostel,
- Limited number of parking spaces.
MO – THU 7.00 - 21.30
FRI 7.00 - 20.00
SAT - SU closed
Operation is year-round. Only during races, tournaments, rehearsals and holidays modified mode.
Responsibility: Ing. Michal Urbánek